International Creative Visual Merchandising Manager
Orveda is seeking an International Creative Visual Merchandising Manager, joining Orveda’s mission to redefine what it means to be a luxury skincare brand today.
- Develop and ensure a consistent visual brand identity across all brand touchpoints, including product displays, in store brand expressions and pop-up events (taking place in department stores, niche boutiques, spa or high-end partner venues).
- Research new concept ideas based on a brief for all NPD animation, store activities and events.
- Regular creation of new design proposals, presenting to CEOs and external stakeholder for approval, including 3D construction (a must), material sourcing, quotes, supplier negotiation and internal budget management.
- Evaluation of the market, analysis of new trends and technologies and benchmarking against competitors
- Liaise with suppliers and external stakeholders to validate technical specification, planning and cost.
- Ensure production is on cost, on time and to the highest standards of quality and specification.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure the display installation and de-installation.
- Sign-off all the visual displays to ensure the brand message to be 100% expressed.
- Develop and ensure all ideas across the business are adapted to the brand identity and strategy.
- Provide and maintain the VM guide book.
- Liaise and manage the displays storage and monitor the maintenance plan.
Ideal candidate profile:
- A minimum of 5 years-experience in the fields of high-end beauty, luxury fashion or luxury interior design.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Unique and innovative artistic direction and vision.
- Proficiency in 3D digital renderings.
- Strong ability to organize efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Asian territories welcome.
- French speaking is a plus.
About Orveda: Having garnered an unparalleled reputation and adored by an in-the-know celebrity set Orveda’s glow-activating, prebiotic-rich formulas are redefining luxury skincare as we know it. Pioneering the skin microbiome revolution and a new understanding that skin’s overall appearance is a direct result of a strong skin barrier and diverse microbiome, Orveda harnesses the latest prebiotic and postbiotic technology in modern, non-aggressive treatments, designed to activate glow across 10 different skin parameters by working with, not against, your skin’s own biology. Founder and CEO, Sue Nabi, ex-CEO of Lancôme and L’Oréal, brings over 25 years of deep beauty expertise to the brand, having launched several global beauty blockbusters during her career. Underpinning the brand is a guiding ethos of being ‘kind to skin, kind to society and kind to the environment’, serving as Orveda’s own definition of what clean beauty should be.
Please submit your CV and a link to your portfolio to [email protected]