We currently looking for a:
Data Analytics and CRM Manager
Reporting to the CEOs, the CRM Manager will be responsible to define and execute the CRM strategy. (S)he will be tasked with optimizing the consumer experience across channels globally, driving acquisition, retention and brand loyalty.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and the refinement of the brand customer database.
- Management of data within the CRM database, ensuring data is accurate and cleansed for reporting and analysis.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing the conversion rate at different stages of customer’s lifecycle.
- Execute refinement of Loyalty Program strategy with specific focus on strategic segmentation, serving personalized content, and increasing IPT (online and offline).
- Developing contact strategies to realise these opportunities.
- Analyse omnichannel performance to drive business strategy, profitability and future campaign investment.
- Development and on-going optimisation of automated customer journey programmes, and data driven communications.
- Brief our in-house copy and design studio, with clearly defined requirements to produce effective communications.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing in the same or a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Skillful in data processing and insight generating.
- Creative & analytical.
- Good sense of beauty industry.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected].