Brand Ambassador [London]
Full- & part-time positions available at Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
About the position/opportunity:
- Full & Part Time
- Location: Orveda Counter, Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
- Develop skincare conversations with all our customers, engaging them in Orveda journey and ethos, and increasing product sales in the process.
- Providing consultations and express facials on counter for a total client experience. Aiding correct product selection in the process.
- Familiar/comfortable with various forms of Social Media.
- Develop and maintain client registration programs and generate new business through regular communication with them.
- Be responsible for the counter presentation, maintaining clean, well-organized and well-presented products at all times, following Orveda guidelines provided.
- Meet retail sales objectives, track product sales and event productivity.
- Proactively researching the brand and gaining product knowledge by regularly visiting our brand site, as well as studying product and sales techniques material provided.
- You have an obsession for skin, skincare, a drive to share knowledge, a passion for customer service and retail.
- You must have an understanding of clients’ needs for cleaner, greener and vegan formulations.
- You must be a confident and an engaging communicator – flexing your style to different customer profiles.
- As an ambassador, you will fully represent the brand; becoming a “face” of the brand.
- You’ll also have a commercial head and will be comfortable in a target-driven environment.
- We will provide a competitive salary
- Monthly bonus and commission structure
- 28 days annual leave (8 bank holidays inclusive)
- Comprehensive induction training program with continuous on-site development
- Generous product allocation
- Company pension scheme
Please submit your CV and covering letter to [email protected] including
- Why you would like to work for Orveda?
- What expertise can you bring to Orveda?
HR, Admin & Officer Manager
We are looking for a capable, dynamic, motivated and hands-on individual to effectively run Orveda’s HQ Office in London, including general HR and admin duties. Our office manager, who sits at the heart of our business, will ideally be very organised and dedicated, with strong multi-tasking and negotiating abilities; with acute attention to detail and excellent verbal and written skills. Ideally, we are seeking a French-speaking candidate, or someone who has good French skills. S/he must also have a good affinity with operating (and fixing if required) office machinery!
OFFICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Liaise with the building / office landlord
- Assistant to CEOs: Management of business travel + calendar
- Organise + facilitate business travel on behalf of the Orveda team
- Contracts administration (managing contracts and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, suppliers, office lease, etc)
- Responsible for smooth running of the office, including all appliances, IT, supplies, stationery, post/postage etc.
- Receptionist/welcoming visitors to the office; booking of boardroom
- Responsible for cleanliness of office: General cleaning (managing cleaners), ensuring necessary/required repairs; waste management + recycling, etc.
- Basic accounting: Filing, Spreadsheet (sales) updates; ensure all items and invoices are paid timeously Assisting with events when and if required
- Support to Orveda teammates when and if required
HR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of general business/office policies Knowledge of legal compliance so as to give advice and guidance to the team and the business
- On-boarding and management of all new employees (including interns)
- Handling all employee issues, including administration: guidance, family leave, absence management, employment law implementation, employees’ handbook creation
- Basic accounting: Update payroll, compensation and benefits recommendation and implementation; management of contracts and termination, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 3-5 years experience, ideally in beauty, fashion, luxury, hospitality
- HR degree/expertise is key
- Understands the nature and demands of a growing start-up business (previous experience as a HR manager for a small business and/or front office manager/Office administrator would be a big plus)
- Proven experience as an Office and HR manager (including knowledge of entire office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures)
- High school degree at a minimum; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or administration manager will be advantageous
- Proficient in email, MS Office, Boomerang, Google Drive , Dropbox, etc
Visual Merchandising, Trade Marketing & Events manager
- Responsible for the implementation and creation/development of visual merchandising (window display, pop-ups, instore events, in store videos, in store material)
- Coordinate projects including obtaining approvals from HQ, consolidating orders, reviewing with markets, working with design agencies, European/US manufacturers, local sales associates, for on-time delivery and installations
- Formulate and execute visual merchandising plan to enhance brand image
- Involve and participate in inventory management of the overall merchandising effort
- Responsible for the order and shipment of POSMs from HQ as well as local vendors
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Ideally French-speaking, or knows basic French. London based.
- A sophisticated /edgy taste and good artistic direction skills
- Degree in Visual Merchandising, Styling, decoration or related fields
- Preferably with 3 years and above of relevant supervisory or management experience in same capacity, in luxury/high end ideally beauty industry
- Organizational skills, planning, project management, and time management expertise
- S/he will work with Orveda’s AD, The Heads of UK/US sales, Orveda’s Operations Director and will be reporting to the CEO and Co-founder in charge of Orveda’s in-store image
International E-Commerce, CRM & Social Media Manager
- Working directly with Orveda’s Head of Sales and Operations Director, and reporting to the CEOs.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience, ideally in the luxury/hospitality industries, with ability to build the brand internationally, London based.
- Responsible for the strategic and day to day management of all e-Commerce marketing channels to maximise site traffic, conversion and sales globally.
- Own and manage all acquisition and retention activities across Email, SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Remarketing and Social Media
- Commercial Planning/ Site Management: Defining and managing that the homepage, category pages, content, email and social advertising campaigns are commercially strong, on-brand and delivered in a timely and SEO optimised manner.
- Strategic & Budget Planning/ Management: Developing clear monthly and quarterly strategies that are budgeted for and delivered against through tight management of KPI’s, and full awareness of market and business trends, opportunities and threats.
- Trading: Undertaking periodic data and campaign analysis, weekly trade/ KPI reporting, regular competitor benchmarking and daily sales analysis to fully understand and exploit all sales opportunities.
- CRM: Building, segmenting the customer database and contact strategy and day to day emailing and social CRM operations.
- Account Management: Day-to-day management of all digital agencies ensuring that priorities are clear and SLA's and budgets are maintained.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven eCommerce marketing experience within an e-commerce retail environment, preferably for a luxury brand/beauty /luxury brand
- Strategic and commercial mind-set with proven track record of driving customer acquisition, conversion and retention growth using a broad range of digital marketing channels
- Good experience of a CMS systems such as Magento
- Good experience of CRM solutions such as Salesforce and Emarsys
- Analytically strong and numerate with excellent knowledge of Web Analytics such as Google Analytics
- Technically astute with experience in user testing and SEO
- Proven experience managing external agencies